Choose an Outdoor Trip
If you need help choosing a course...
- Call an Admissions Advisor (toll-free) at 866-467-7651 between 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST to help you select from one of our many courses.
- Use the Contact Us form and we will call or email with more info.
- Try using the Course Finder tool.
If you know which course you want...
- Apply online through the Course Finder and an Admissions Advisor will call you shortly to complete your enrollment and answer any questions you may have. Or, call an Admissions Advisor at (toll-free) 866-467-7651 between 8:30 AM and 5:00 PM EST.
- All applicants must complete our Preliminary Applicant Questionnaire online or by phone and pay the $125 non-refundable Application Fee.
Make your Payment
To reserve your spot we require payment.
- More than 60 days from start date - $125 non-refundable Application Fee.
- 60 Days or less - $125 non refundable Application Fee, Full tuition and $125 Transportation Fee.
- Scholarship Applicants 21 days or more from course start - $125 Application Fee.
- Scholarship applications are due along with your Course Application Packet (see below)
- Your Application Fee is refundable only if your award is smaller than what you requested AND you formally decline your award offer prior to the assigned due date.
- If you neglect to either accept or decline your offer in time we will keep your Application Fee.
- Scholarships are not available for courses that start in less than 21 days.
Complete our Preliminary Applicant Questionnaire
All Applicants must complete a Preliminary Applicant Questionnaire online or by phone. The questionnaire allows us to collect basic information about your physical and behavioral history. We will use this information to determine whether your Application requires any Supplemental Questionnaires.
Complete Final Paperwork
Upon completion of the steps above, we will contact you with all the course information, your course application, any assigned supplemental questionnaires and our cancellation and transfer policies. We will also provide the contact information for your Course Advisor and the due date assigned to your paperwork. Regardless of the course start date, your course application will be due two weeks from the date of application (or in as little as 24 hours if you are applying for a course that starts in less than 30 days).