If you need assistance selecting a course with Outward Bound you can…
- Try using our Course Finder tool
- Call to speak with an Admissions Advisor during regular business hours EST (toll free) at 866-467-7651
- Chat with us live, or
- Email us
If you are ready to enroll on a course, here are next steps and information to guide you through Outward Bound’s enrollment process:
Step 1: If you are ready to enroll on a course…
- You can enroll online by completing the online enrollment form or over the phone (toll-free) at 866-467-7651
- To secure your spot on a course you must submit an enrollment form and $500 deposit that is applied toward the total cost of the course. This deposit includes a $150 non-refundable enrollment processing fee. Deposit fees vary for Intercept, Grieving Teens and some Family courses. There is no deposit required to enroll on courses for Veterans. Please see course details for more information.
- The enrollment form takes 10-15 minutes to complete and we accept all major credit cards.
- If you are interested in learning more about scholarships and financial aid availability, please review information prior to enrolling on a course.
- Unfortunately, our current online enrollment form does not accommodate international credit cards at this time. If you are enrolling from outside the United States, please call us at 866-467-7651.
Step 2: After submitting your enrollment form…
- You will receive an automated email confirming your enrollment form was submitted.
- Your credit card will be charged the deposit that is applied toward the total cost of the course.
- We will review your enrollment form in the order it was received and you should receive your registration email and enrollment packet within 3 business days.
- An Outward Bound representative may contact you prior to receiving your registration email and enrollment packet in the event:
- There is not an available spot on the course you have selected
- You do not qualify for the course
- You do not meet the eligibility criteria
- Be sure to return the completed enrollment packet for review by the due date noted in the registration email.
Step 3: Get Ready for your Outward Bound course!
- Start preparing mentally and physically for your course.
- Learn more about what’s required and how you can better prepare yourself for your personal challenge.