Our course areas include some of the United States most awe-inspiring wilderness areas.
Course activities vary by location and season, and may include:
- Backpacking, rock climbing, or mountaineering in the rugged wilderness of the Colorado Rockies, the Sierra Nevadas in California or the North Cascades in Washington.
- Sea kayaking in the Puget Sound of Washington, through the Apostle Islands on Lake Superior in northern Wisconsin, in the Outer Banks of North Carolina coast, in the Gulf Islands National Seashore and the Gulf Coast barrier islands.
- Canoeing in Boundary Waters in Minnesota and the Florida Everglades.
- Whitewater rafting on the scenic rivers of Utah and Oregon.
- Sailing along the rugged coast of Maine or in the crystal blue water of the Florida Keys.